Thursday, April 5, 2012

What time is it.



Yeh ,I got to use my favourite brand when making this card ,Graphic45 .They have some fabulous paper and tags in amazing colours.My local craft shop stock all their papers .

This clock paper is called 'Timely Point of View' from the 'Proper Gentleman' Collection .After sticking a page from an old book onto the base card I fussy cut around one corner of the clock paper .The sentiment is computer generated.

Papercraft Star - challenge 91 - Anything goes.
Sugar Creek Hollow - challenge 5 - Birthday - Vintage style.

6 comments:

Tracy said...

This is such an awesome man's card Gail! Perfect in every way. Just love all those clocks. :-) Thanks so much for sharing this with us this week at Papercraft Star!

Sylvia said...

I agree with Tracy, Gail, this is a fabulous card, love the Graphic 45 papers and of course the watches! Thanks for joining us this week for the Papercraft Star "Anything Goes" challenge.

Merry said...

So wonderful and such a great male card. I have been missing seeing your work. Time has disappeared for me this year but I am enjoying this moment of catching up on some blogs. Wishing you and hubby a terrific Easter.

Patti P. said...

Gail, what a wonderful masculine card! Graphic 45 can always be counted on for beautiful papers and love your fussy cutting and the book page is even masculine...love the out of africa section!
Thanks for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow.

Patti SCH/DT

Cec said...

What a super card for a guy. Love your layout and your fabulous cutwork. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Hugs!
Cec

♥Jan♥ said...

When you said you fussy cut it, I had to look and look to find it ! I even have that paper, and didn't recognize how you had changed it, lol. G45 is my favorite paper for a guy. What a perfect card !! --Jan--
I always love seeing you play at Papercraft Star, Gail !!