Saturday, January 21, 2012

A quick card





Papercraft Star - challenge - 80 - Frames .I made a cute flowery frame for my sentiment.

Lucy's Cards -Inspiration week - day 1 - Picture of lavender on a white shelf,you can see the pic on Lucy's blog .

Scrapbook Boutique - Photo above for inspiration. I love the colours for this challenge.

The flower stamp is from Abi's crafts ,the sentiment stamp is very old .I will have to trawl through some old posts to find the origin.Enjoy your weekend ,off to put some flat pack furniture togther,how good is my weekend LOL.

9 comments:

Merry said...

Oh so pretty...those flowers are so lovely. Good luck with that flat pack furniture, hope it goes together as it should.

♥Jan♥ said...

Purple, another thing I always want to use on a card. Love the flowery frame too !!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star - I always love to have you along !!

FerrellGraph-x said...

Gail I love this color combo! Such a lovely card! Always so happy to see you play along with us at Papercraft Star!
May you have a fabulous day!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Sooo beautiful! Love how you have used the challenge colours, it's perfect!
Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

A Consuming Passion said...

Beautiful card Gail! Love the image you used and all the added detail. Thanks for joining in the fun a Scrapbook Boutique.......Good Luck!

Narelle said...

You have used the purple, green and white colour combination so well together!
Hope your flat pack furniture assembly works out as well as your card has!
Thanks for taking part in the Scrapbook Boutique challenge!

Ros said...

Hi Gail ... Thanks so much for stopping by my blog ... I love this card ... it's a perfect take on the photo ...
As for the tutorial ... I will see what I can come up with ... Thanks for asking

Angela said...

Such a pretty card! good luck with the furniture!! I am so not good with that stuff!
thank you for playing along at Scrapbook Boutiques January Challenge x

Sue said...

Gail, your card is fabulous, a perfect balance of the colours, the touch of bling is perfect! hope all went well with the furniture construction!
thanks for sharing at Scrapbook boutique! :)