Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hello

I've had a whole week without going into the craft room or posting anything.On Monday and Tuesday I was down in Hobart ( about two and a half hours South of where we live) .On Monday evening we went to see Billy Connolly who was very funny .On Wednesday I was in Burnie (one and a half hours North of where we live). I bought a couple of craft bits from both places . Thursday was catch up day with laundry ,shopping and a doctors appointment . Friday was ironing ,YUK ,some sewing ,cleaning and a library trip. Not much fun. Saturday just seemed to disappear ,we went out for lunch and then I went clothes shopping but also bought some very pretty craft borders.

I'm hoping to make a little something today . Have a great day .

2 comments:

Merry said...

Wow, a busy time you have been having Gail. From one end to the other. Tassie is still a place I have to visit. Have fun today.

Anonymous said...

oh How fun! well apart from the 'chores'. and What a coincidence I was looking at some pretty craft borders too! LOL...Thats crazy!