Wednesday, December 13, 2023

a gloomy day



I use a small red canon camera for my pics and the gold card has picked up the reflection from the camera and my hands. I did make a second card with a larger bauble and no gold card which is in a previous post.






 a little santa die - I made 2 of these cards as  I loved the bauble paper .

December is the start of Summer here in Tasmania and whilst mainland Australia has extreme temps we don't do too badly here. When we have a really hot day we usually get a storm to cool things down . Today is one of those days and the storm has taken out the power . I had  started cooking a beef rendang for dinner but that will be put on hold until tomorrow as I have to go out this afternoon  . Maybe a  quick chicken stir fry if the power is back on by 8pm.


No comments: