Sunday, November 29, 2020

Seasons Greetings


 I got this gnome die set way back in May and this is the first time I've tried it out .There is also a lady gnome with pigtails , a different shaped hat and beard. They are so cute I wish I had used them before now when gnomes were everywhere - not sure what the current trend is.

Beccy's Place - november christmas alphabet challenge - 'M' for magical- with stars on his hat he does look like a magician- my husband says it looks like a badger -  he should have gone to specsavers.

2 comments:

Beccy said...

I'm afraid I don't see a badger either Gail, not sure what your hubby was looking at. He's one cute little gnome, love that big bushy beard and lovely tall hat. Fabulous background paper too.
Cheers,
Beccy

Suze said...

Nope - don't see a badger either. I like the idea that you can change up the gnome. Lovely design Gail. He looks great "standing" on the ribbon.
I'm always out of step with trends - I've given up even attempting to stay in touch with them. I just make what I am inspired to create!