Wednesday, June 3, 2020

stamping mad

 This book has sewing projects from a tiny needle case to table runner or adding some cross stitch to a shirt or patchwork cushion as you can see below.
I have had this book for many years and to keep it clean I covered the outside with brown paper.When I saw the challenge it was easy to get out the sewing stamp set which was came with a magazine some years ago.


I added the tiniest amount of shading and then stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black adding just a square of detail on the front.

.I then went completely mad and sponged and stamped like crazy on the back.

Incy Wincy Design challenge to June 13th - Anything but a card.

Now I'm in the zone I've just eyed up a cook book which I can decorate with a pear stencil ,a tiny carrot stencil , I'm sure I have an apple as well , just need to look through my stash.

1 comment:

Karen C said...

What a nice creation! So glad you joined us for the Anything But A Card challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs. Hope you join us for our new challenge starting tomorrow!
Hugs,
Karen C