Thursday, August 20, 2015

Keeping it simple


This leaf stamp is one of my favourites but I'm hopeless at remembering where it came from - there are other smaller leaves in the set along with some birds - I popped some black paper behind the card so it would show up.

Tuesday Morning Sketches # 314 -Some days what your eyes see and the message the brain then sends to the hands just doesn't work - it took mean ages and lots of scrap paper to cut out the red starry paper - I had all sorts of shapes and angles - a bad case of brain freeze- NOTE TO SELF just used the same colours as last weeks challenge - get over the red and black thing.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

This is such a pretty colour combo, so no worries on using it too much!! I love the silk and adhesive flowers!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That