Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Get a head ,get a hat

This image is the inspiration for the challenge this week.I've gone with the colours which I think are a great combination.
I have a question. Who steals my time ? I have a whole week to make a card and I manage to get it done about an hour before the challenge closes , some days I am too late. So come on out there who's got my time.


Little C's challenge - June 15th. My piccie is a real disappointment ,the house is full of sunlight so the first piccies I took made the red look pink.I closed all the curtains but then the flash kept going off and I don't know how to turn it off. The colour is a beautiful cherry red,when my OH gets in from work I will get him to show me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the hat looks gorgeous. I love the red.. I know what you mean.. my camera isnt one of those great ones.. they dont take colour very well esp when there isnt sufficient light.
The embossing is gorgeous. A very pretty pretty card. Thanks so much for lovely comments dear. I have just realised that you are not in google reader.. just added you in.
Look forward to more creations from you. Good day :D