Saturday, September 19, 2009

A bit of everything


I make no apologies for this ,it's not my usual style.I love this paisley butterfly so much I decided big was best but I'm not sure now.I'm hoping this card will cover 4 challenges.


Craft challenge 17 'Pink and Brown

Secret Crafter Saturday challenge 50 'One for the girls'

Friday Sketchers challenge 70 . I've moved the bits around ever so slightly.
Daring Cardmakers challenge 'Shabby Chic'


The paper is from Dena Designs ,a scrap booking pack called fleur.The image is from Pink Cat Studio .I used an oval picture fame which I covered in lace and beads.The dark brown card was done with a decorative edge punch.The flowers,bits of lace and flat backed pearls are from my stash. I've tried to use delicate colours to keep this busy design simple.

17 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous card, love that butterfly. Thank you so much for joining us at C.R.A.F.T this week. Good luck in the draw.
Suzi xx

DT C.R.A.F.T Challenge

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card, very pretty. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT. Anesha

Jill said...

beautiful card Gail thanks so much for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

very pretty

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC:)

Hugs Jane x

Lynda said...

This is a very pretty card and I can see why you love that paisley butterfly - its gorgeous!

Lynda xxx

Rika said...

Beautiful card Gail!

SueH said...

Really pretty Gail.

Sue
x

Claire Phillips said...

Great card thanks for playing at C.R.A.F.T. this week! Cheers Claire x

Cathy said...

Beautiful card.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
Cathy xx

Anonymous said...

This is a fab card, love the image and colours you've used.
Barbara

Kathy said...

Lovely card, Gail. Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers

RedLan said...

I like the butterfly. so unique!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh great card, fab use of all the challenges. Kim

Rose said...

Lovely card, I love the butterfly, thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T and good luck.

Rose xx

Dotty Jo said...

This is really pretty! Lovely colours and so feminine and sweet, Jo x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Gail, definitely very girly, thanks for joining in the fun at SCSC this week :) Donna x

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, wonderful butterfly.
luv
Debby