Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tag shaped Christmas card


Cupcake challenge 54.The theme this week is a shaped card.I've chosen to make an over sized tag shaped card.I cut a piece of card 28cm x 8cm and folded it in half ,then I shaped the corners.I covered the whole thing with a snowflake paper in blues and white which is hard to see .Using silver peel off strips I did the borders. I tore the edges of a piece of vellum which I studded with small seed beads .The snowflake charm is from Artwork stickers.the silver ric rac was already decorated when I bought it.A silver ribbon and bow to finish.

3 comments:

Liza said...

This is a beautiful card, I love the tag shape and the blue tones. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Gail, what a pretty tag card. I love the cool colour scheme and the ribbon is fab. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Donna said...

Gorgeous tag card Gail, so pretty and a super shape too! Thank you for joining in the fun this week at CCC :) Donna x