Wednesday, March 1, 2017

In the Pink

 
It's the first day of Autumn but we still have very hot weather -  a great shaft of sunlight which shows up on the left hand side of my card.
 
 
Passion for ProMarkers - challenge 384 - In the Pink
 
I used the two stamps at the top to create the background and then stamped the rose on another piece of card - all coloured in with AquaMarkers - I love being able to add lots of water to get these delicate colours - looking at my card I think maybe I should have added a small border of green then black around the large main  panel.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful, elegant and pretty card Gail, the rose image is gorgeous. Many thanks for joining in with us at Passion for Promarkers this week :) Donna ♥ x

The Crafty Den said...

Gorgeous card Gail. I love your pretty floral images and your delicate colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x