Wednesday, May 27, 2015

New Arrival



a quick hello to my new followers - you are very welcome - thanks for popping by  and leaving your comments.The elephant stamp is Woodware and the sentiment is one of a set of four which was given to me so sadly I don't know where it came from .

Scrapbook Boutique -  They have  a yummy cupcake for inspiration - colours are pinks -white and biscuit.

In the Pink - challenge 69 - faux or real stitching - I used my dress makers wheel to score all the holes and then used a soft pencil to join them up.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Good morning Gail what a beautiful card for a little girl.
I love the topper you have used.
And your design is wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}

Kat W said...

Aw, the cutest little elephant and a gorgeous design :-)

Thanks for playing along with our challenge at In The Pink!

Hugs, Kat x

Ann said...

Fro a second there I thought I was looking at one of my cards, Gail - I just love that elephant by Woodware, and love to make baby cards with it, paper piecing as you have done! So very happy to see it in one of our challenges! thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique this month!

lostinpaper said...

Such a sweet card Gail, loving the angled split panel with the added lace, it's so chic! I'm so glad you could join us at Scrapbook Boutique!

Judith said...

Gorgeous baby card. Love the elephant stamp. Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Boutique this month.

Linda said...

Gail that is the sweetest little elephant. A delightful baby card. Great to see your entry over at Scrapbook Boutique!