Tuesday, April 7, 2015

New challenge at Creative Craft Cottage


     
This is my card using an image from  Lemon Shortbread - I fussy cut her out and then used a die cut sheet from a pack which had 18 die cut designs ( passtime crafts ) . To bring the whole thing together I punched out some green circles to add to the center of the purple spots.                                                                      


                                                   
My card using an image from Karleigh Sue - My die cuts are the scalloped edging and the word party - I paper pieced her dress and added glossy accents to her shoes and clutch bag .

Creative Craft Cottage- challenge 37 - Use a die cut - For this challenge we have two sponsors - Karleigh Sue  and  Lemon Shortbread . Pop over to our blog and see what the other DT members have created. We would love you to play along but please make sure you  follow our blog. Have fun.

No comments: