Thursday, April 30, 2015

Just for you



A very happy Thursday out there and a special hello to my new followers - you are very welcome - I don't make anything fancy - I make lots of mistakes and your comments good or bad are always appreciated.
The green flower panel is raised on sticky dots and I've used water colour pencils for this card - I have to be honest and say I hate the chipboard button - it will have to go .




I'm back with a slight change - I used the green flower above added some white and  lilac ink then stuck on little gems -I then went around the edged and lifted up alternate petals - I'm much happier with this but if you have any better ideas let me know.                                                                                                           

No comments: