Monday, January 12, 2015

Trees





This is the last of my scheduled posts - tomorrow I will have the bandages on my right hand removed - the last 7 weeks have been difficult and very frustrating - .I can't wait to get back in the craft room as I have the lovely February release set to play with.

I love this tree set from Beccy's Place , I just wish I had been able to make a few more cards before my op - after colouring I added lots of glossy accents - As always the sets come ready coloured if you are in need of a quick card or you can be creative with the black and white images, adding glossy accents,glitter ,tiny buttons or sequins to your trees. Pop over to the shop and see what the rest of the design team did with this set.

1 comment:

Merry said...

Love this colour combo and great use of the stamp. I hope all has gone well with your hand and that it is ready for action.