Thursday, January 29, 2015

Happy Birthday


Enter Our Challenge - starts 10th each month





This is my first live post for 9 weeks since my hand operation- I think the joy of being able to craft again has gone to my head -  too many embellishments .I have made 5 more cards this week but they are under wraps until Feb 1st.

So this is for the January challenge at Scrapbook Boutique - inspired by the photo . They have a great prize this month so pop along over to their challenge blog and join in - be quick it closes end of Jan .

2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

I'm so happy to hear that you are back creating, it must have been frustrating! Love your sweet little bird and glad you could share it with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

Anonymous said...

Gail I can only imagine how good it must feel to craft again after a 9 week break. I hop your hand is healing well. Love your cute bird and butterfly embellies. Great to see your card in the SB challenge!