Monday, January 13, 2014

Happy Monday



It's very very sunny today so my card blank looks almost white when in fact it's a very pretty pastel pink.After seeing the shaped cards on Merry's blog out came the compass ,ruler and a craft knife. I drew a line diagonally on the card - cut out a circle which I scored in half -  line up the score line  with the pencil line and draw around the section of circle on the top right  of the card - use a craft knife or sharp scissors to cut away the top section of the card - DOES THAT MAKE SENSE.

Creative Craft Cottage - challenge 13 - quote me - I'm guessing this quote doesn't apply to cupcakes.

The Squirrel and the Fox - challenge 61 - Show off your new stuff - jeweled flowers in my case.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty card, thanks for sharing it with us over at Creative Craft Cottage.

Susan Hogan said...

Clever card - a stunner in fact. Such a cute sentiment too - love it. Thanks for sharing with us at the squirrel and the Fox.

Merry said...

Oh you are very clever Gail....and what a beautiful sentiment you have used. :-)