Monday, October 7, 2013

Christmas is coming


I made the chipboard shapes myself as I don't a fancy machine to do all the hard work. You will need some chipboard and paper of your choice . My shapes are 1cm at the widest end and  a 1/2cm at the narrow end ,cut them in lengths of 5cm , 4.5 , 3.5 , 3 ,2.5 . I cut an extra shape at 2.5 for the trunk. Cover all the pieces with paper and decorate .The sentiment is a sticker.
If you have a machine Simon Says have some lovely Christmas dies, here is Lucy's creation.

Creative Craft Cottage - challenge 7 - Cardboard or Chipboard .
Totally Gorjuss- challenge  204 - Anything with a Star .

6 comments:

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Fab card - love how you've made the Chipboard shapes for tree. Great choice of colour. Thanks for joining in with the fun at Totally Gorjuss this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love the colour. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Creative Craft Cottage.

I'm a Little Teapot said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the colors and how you made the tree. It is simply stunning.

Thanks for sharing at Totally Gorjuss! Hope to see you next week!

Unknown said...

What a novel way to create a xmas tree, I love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage

Merry said...

I glimpsed this earlier when I visited another your posts. This is just terrific, love the style of the tree. Added to my 'to do' memory list.

JULES said...

Love the simplicity - just gorgeous:)