Monday, September 24, 2012

Starlight ,Starbright

This is my first time using the new blogger and I'm not impressed ,I suppose I will sort it out eventually.I would have liked a bigger pic of the main card and a smaller pic of the bear.Well what do you know I've managed to change the size.
I've had a change from the usual card making and made my own background.The little bear is coloured with copics and promarkers .A touch of glitter on his boot,mitten,scarfe and hat.

Papercraft Star -challenge 113 - Use a star.

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

How sweet, Gail, love that image and the song is one of my favorites! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Papercraft Star for the "include a Star" challenge.

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous!!! Just love this ... many thanks for playing at Papercraft Star

Sleepy Stamper said...

What a sweet card Gail. That little bear image is just adorable. I know blogger can be tricky, but keep at it. Always so nice to see your work over at the Papercraft Star.

Anitra

Merry said...

Hi Gail, sorry I haven't been around in a while...time just disappears. Hope you figure out the new blogger. What a fun card...love the bear image too cute.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

It won't take long before you are a pro with the new blogger! Love your colouring here, great choice of colours too.