Monday, October 17, 2011

Set me free



The bird cage and the sentiment are Kaiser craft .The green paper is 'Pack your bags' from Kaiser craft,the bottom panel and tartan leaves are a double sided paper from Graphic45 Eden's Symphony .


Papercraft Star - challenge 66 - A leaf or leaves.

I haven't been around much and that is not likely to change for the next few weeks.After months of house hunting we finally found a place we can hopefully call home ,unfortunately the house move coincides with a two week holiday in Koh Samui and 2 long weekends away . I'm trying to pack boxes and suitcases at the same time ,always fun lol.

1 comment:

Merry said...

A terrific looking card Gail and a great combo of papers. So wonderful to hear you have found a new home. :-) Well I had to look up Koh Samui but now I am wiser and this place looks beautiful. Hope you have a lovely relaxing time there.