Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A birthday greeting





Tall skinny cards are a nightmare to photo ,especially if you are not very savvy with the camera. I'm sure there is a way to get a better picture .I've cropped a couple of bits to show the details.This card is for my lovely friend Lyndsey who has a birthday . Lyndsey also introduced me to card making a few years ago., I'm not sure that was one of her better ideas.
The background paper is Little Miss from Kaisercraft,the flower I stamped four times is from Amazing Creations.I've added a tiny sprinkle of glitter to the centre of each flower.The sentiment is a peel off.

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Beautiful colour combo, love the layering. Thanks for your kind comment on my blog, migraine is a new thing for me, never had them befor last year. It seems I have to just live with them, and thankfully I don't seem to get them as bad as some people. xx

Merry said...

Glad she introduced you to card making so that we have a chance to see wonderful creations like this....love the flower.