Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Something to tickle your fancy




Well now my shopping trip this morning was quite upsetting. When I left the store there was a very thin dog tied up awaiting its owner. Now when I say thin I mean starving ,I could count it's ribs . A young woman came to claim the dog and I confronted her and asked if the dog was ill in some way. A lame story unfolded that the dog suffered from stress and they were trying to fatten it up. I gave her a piece of my mind and said the RSPCA should be notified and she promptly gave her address.I have reported the case and hope that I am wrong in my observations, but I don't think so.


I don't why I didn't buy feathers before cos I'm having so much fun ,except for the sneezing.


This is for Get Sketchy - challenge 56 -The layout shown above.The turquoise background paper was a magazine freebie,the patterned paper is Kaisercraft.



1 comment:

PapierGirl said...

Love your take on the sketch - the feathers are so creative! Thanks so much for joining us this week at GS! :)