Saturday, August 14, 2010

Clean 'n' Green


This stripey paper already had the tulip image on it which I think is lovely.It was very easy to add the hearts,ribbon,lace and a pin for a very effective card.The sentiment is a stamp.


365 Cards - day 166 -Ad inspired- A photo of some cream coloured books and a silver vase filled with cream tulips.
Get Sketchy - challenge 51 - The above layout.I've been looking at their site for a few weeks and they always have great sketches so I thought I would play along this week.


3 comments:

♥Jan♥ said...

Oh Gail, how wonderful ! I love this, and I would have used that paper too if I had had it. Glad you are back safely from your trip - what did you do ?

Rose said...

well looks to me like you nailed both challenges with one super card girl :)

Te4eto said...

Beautiful! It's a very cool green card!