Monday, April 12, 2010

G'day from OZ

The Aussie expression G'day seems appropriate when Blogging as we are all on different time zones.I hope you all had a good weekend and enjoyed some R & R.

Last week was very much highs and lows for me.The week started with a few low days of a bad headache .The highs ,a Ms Bright Side award from Jan ,a challenge win at Polka Doodles and a surprising e-mail from Daisy Doodles asking me if I would like to join the Design Team,the surprise being that I have only entered their challenges once.The end of the week was a low as an acquaintance of mine was found dead in her bed and had been there for a few days.I was shocked to say the least.We should all keep an eye out for neighbours who live alone.

Today has already started on a bright note with another challenge win at Just Cute Bears.Well the washing machine has just finished and it's time for a coffee so I'm off to do my housework.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gail, congrats on your win.. wow...would love to see your work :). I am sory about your neighbour. Wishing you sunny week ahead :)