Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hello Tuesday Morning challenge 12




Before I tell you about todays sketch I was in the top five last week when the challenge was ribbons from Tuesday morning sketches.
This week we have a layout at Tuesday Morning sketches challenge 12 .I've used chalks to colour the edges of the card,the beautiful backing paper was a magazine freebie .I've used a fancy edging punch and rubbed gold ink into the pattern.The image is Cherry Blossom from Woodware. For the panel at the back I rubbed over a coin to get an image and then added a bow.I punched out three little flowers for the top.I uploaded the card then realised I had forgotten the sentiment,I've done it now but I think its a bit too big.I will amend it later.

2 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

It very sweet and the colors are very daring! Love it. Congratulations on making the Top 5.

Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Darsana said...

What a sweet image. You did a great job with the sketch and the coloring. I LOVE the idea of the coin coloring. Fantastic! Congratulations on your top five placement. Thank you for sharing.